Are you unhappy with your smile?
Do you want to change your smile to improve the colour, shape or length of your teeth, change the appearance of your gums or lips to give your overall smile a more aesthetically appealing look?
A smile makeover involves one or more cosmetic dental or facial rejuvenation procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile in a way that you want. What ever the reasons are that you are unhappy with your smile there are many different ways in which you can improve t, here are a few ways:
- Crooked teeth can be corrected with Invisalign Braces or conventional orthodontics.
- Chipped or broken teeth can be repaired – the treatment varies depending on the extent of damage but the options include cosmetic bonding, veneers or crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced – missing teeth can cause functional problems as well as being unsightly. Solutions include dental Implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- Gaps between teeth can be closed – This can be achieved instantly with porcelain veneers or through Orthodontics including Invisalign.
- Gummy smiles can easily be remedied by surgical or laser gum contouring.
- Stained teeth can be treated with professional cleaning or professional teeth whitening.
- Deep smile lines, frown lines or lips that have lost their fullness can all be improved using a combination of Laser, Cosmetic Injections and dermal filler treatments.
The end result is a smile to be proud of.
How much does a smile makeover cost?
The cost will depend on many factors, such as the treatment required, and the quality of materials used for your work.