We are delighted to accept new patients at Apple Tree Dentistry. We are currently accepting new patients on a private basis. For adults who seek NHS care, we will put you on a waiting list for dental care. From time to time, we are in a position to temporarily take on a few adult patients under the NHS.
Our NHS spaces will be prioritised for immediate family members and children of existing patients of the practice.
Alternatively we will give you the option to be referred to one of our sister locations who may have more immediate appointments for NHS care.
At our practice, we do not want to see any of our patients suffer with dental pain, and we will make every effort to ensure that our emergency dental patients are managed swiftly.
We aim to provide all forms of emergency dental care on the day of contact, whether you are a current or new patient. NHS registered patients can recieve care under NHS arrangements. All private patients, New Patients, and patients who seek emergency dental care after-hours will recieve emergency dental treatment under private care arrangements.
As a practice, we strongly endorse prevention of dental disease. We have several hygienists who provide treatments to prevent and manage gum disease, bad breath, and root decay. Our hygienists will support children who are receiving brace treatment to prevent decay. Bespoke hygienist services are offered privately to all patients. There is no provision to see a hygienist under NHS care arrangements at this practice.
We have several excellent dentists who work at the practice all week, Monday to Saturday. We also have evening and Saturday appointments. Appointments out of core hours are only available on a private basis.
Yes, we do offer out of routine hours care to help patients who have difficulty in attending the dentist because of challenging work diaries. Please note that our evenings and Saturday appointments are only available under private care arrangements. By special arrangement it is possible to see a patient for more advanced care on a Sunday. Routine dental appointments are currently not available on a Sunday or bank holiday. Please note that a premium service charge is applied on Sundays and bank holidays.
Apple Tree Dentistry is partnered with our sister practice, Apple Tree in Cambridge City. Between both practices all specialist care is provided, including :
- Specialist root canal therapy
- Specialist gum treatments
- Specialist orthodontic treatments
- Advanced care to manage the worn dentition
- Dental Implant treatment, including All-On-4, and full mouth reconstruction
- Dental Sedation Services
- Minor Oral Surgery
Our fee structure is very transparent, and published on our fee structure page.
If you need to spread your dental costs, please ask to speak with one of our Front of House staff or Practice Manager. Dental treatment costs can be spread by use of Dental Finance, and by the use of signing into Denplan Care arrangements.
- Dental Finance. Once your treatment plan has been devised and costed, please mention to a member of the team that you wish to receive dental finance. Depending on the extent of finance and the time period required, some dental finance applications are completely free of charge to the patient. These applications generally need to be above a minimum value and need to be spread over no more than 18 months
- Denplan Care. Under these arrangements, you need to be treated to oral health under routine fee arrangements. Your mouth is then placed into a risk category and Denplan charge band structure. You will then be able to access complete dental care that is budgeted by your designated monthly band charge. Please note : the dentist will reassess your oral health risk annually and will adjust your monthly band structure accordingly.
- Denplan Essentials. Under these arrangements, you will receive examinations and hygiene care for a fixed monthly cost and you will receive all treatment with a 10% discount off published prices.
At this practice we offer both Denplan Essentials and Denplan Care. These arrangements will help you budget for your dental care.
Please click below to find out the differences between Denplan Essentials and Denplan Care.
Our Patient Charter
Our 10 Core Values
- To treat you with the utmost respect and dignity
- To listen intently to your feelings and demonstrate empathy
- To ensure timely delivery of exceptional quality dental services for you
- To be professional and knowledgeable at all times
- To provide you with value for money for services provided
- To work hard to be a well-integrated, communicative and committed team who deliver outstanding results
- To ensure you will be treated by individuals who have received exceptional training
- To be at the forefront of science and to deliver evidence-based clinical practice
- To ensure that nothing proves too much trouble and to rectify failed expectations with haste
- To deliver clinical care for you with outstanding customer service